Sleep Outpatient Offices
StatCare Sleep Services physicians are board-certified sleep specialists. The services provided at our sleep clinic locations include the outpatient evaluation for adult patients with any of the eighty common and unusual sleep disorders, such as obstructive and central sleep apnea, Pickwickian syndrome, insomnia, restless legs syndrome, narcolepsy, circadian rhythm disorders (shift work & jet lag), parasomnias, bruxism, excessive daytime sleepiness/fatigue, unrefreshing sleep, and snoring.
Both initial consultations and ongoing care are provided. In addition to a comprehensive sleep history and physical examination, diagnostic testing is tailored to the needs of the patient and their specific sleep condition or problem.
Diagnostic and Treatment Services
- Nocturnal and Daytime Sleep Studies
- CPAP/BiPAP Studies
- Multiple Sleep Latency Test
- Maintenance of Wakefulness Test
- Fitness-for-Duty Evaluations
- Sleep Hygiene Counseling
- Behavioral Therapies for Insomnia
- CPAP/BiPAP Mask Fittings
- Referrals to Dentists/ENT Physicians for Oral Sleep Appliances, Bimandibular Advancement, and Upper Airway Surgeries
- Referrals to Bariatric Surgeons